It probably mined the first coins. So it's assumed to be satoshis
- X writes exact time, place, and detailed description of what he is going to do
- he appends an address for rewards and/or an address of failure* and/or an address of the last will*
- he saves encrypted text in the blockchain
- he does the action
- he (*or his helper) publish the password
- people see news
- people compare news and saved text
- people understand that X has planned and did the action
- people send donations if they like the action
Current world order = politics + laws + official money + official physical force
New world order = internet + blockchain + anonymity + social demands + single physical actions
Kinda dystopian like mr robot kind of stuff.
I like the idea, say it involves some people wanting to anonymously support a movement or to help someone who they anonymously share compassion with.
It is terrific yet powerful, but requires the promise to be delivered first.
Publishing a publicly pgp encrypted message would be a start..
I'll try to get married with the money and make a nice nest.
I would appreciate, will send you spiritual love and happiness energy.
Hi. I'm new to the BTC-SV Social scene.