Topic - 2-legged cancer

Back to topics Threads View 1 followers

1784d
All about humanity...
1784d
The Chinese "Four pests campaign" should be adequate for a 1st post, it shows the inherent human values: overconfidence, greed, ignorance:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
1762d
1741d
1712d
1711d
Its not human per say, that is the cancer. cancer is mindset of privatisation of things which weren't and never should be private, its the SYSTEM that is the cancer, not just human nature as truth is most humans are nowhere near as greedy and psychopathic as people who created and defend the systems we have, which they have bee using to manipulate mindset and society overall, and this is what the real cancer is, its entity which has polluted human mind through propaganda (Advertising, Religions, 2-side Politics, TV, Radio, and all other forms of Social media). And only way to cure this disease... IS TO REMOVE IT FULLY from society.
1711d
Same as with cancer cells in human body, the system which has polluted society (society is in a way a living organism also) for as long as it exists, it spreads and kills the host (society itself), and this is evident in how music, sports, culture, education, health... and politics with endless war mongering... has changed in CAPITALIST western society.. and has been expanding globally... and until this system is removed completely from all society, humanity will never have peace and fairness... and we will keep going into self destruction... and eventually whole society will die.
1707d
I get the cancer / virus metaphor for humans, we are using the world as a sort of host and our existence does kill of the other organisms at a high rate.
1707d
However, we are just another form of nature expressing itself, it is not like humans can make a lasting impression on earth, whatever we do will mostly create a vacuum for future evolution
1707d
From a non-human perspective there is nothing inherently evil or wrong about cancer, we conceptualize it as bad because it is contrary to what we value, but that is human values
1707d
Not like we know if life itself is a net negative, we assume it is a net good, but humanity being the kiss of death to the planet, which could on net be a good thing.
1707d
1703d
I once took a sustainability class during my undergraduate program where the professor told me one message to remember and take with me; “stop eating factory beef.”
1566d